Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Sikes
Dr. James Sikes, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Memphis, TN, with another office in Memphis, TN. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Geriatric Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Sikes is affiliated with Methodist North Hospital, Methodist Le Bonheur Germantown Hospital and Medthodist Hosp. He speaks English.
Dr. James Sikes has the following 2 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. James Sikes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Memphis, TN.
Dr. Margaret Cox
Memphis, TN 0.50 mi53
Dr. Joseph Blythe
Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Memphis, TN 0.82 mi46
Dr. Christi Earnest
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Memphis, TN 0.98 mi11