A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Sikes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Sikes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sikes
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Sikes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Sikes graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Sikes has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Nea Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James C Sikes MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James C. Sikes practice?
- Dr. James Sikes has 1 office location.
Dr. James Sikes practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Internists and Memphis Geriatric Doctors.