Dr. James Sikes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Sikes?

BEST DOCTOR WE'VE EVER HAD

Posted on October 13th, 2015

my husband and I have been going to dr sike for years and thank God we switched drs when we did. dr sikes is the one who KNEW my husband had leukemia. we had been going to a tipton co dr and had we continued there my husband would be dead today. most drs in tipton co are not fit to treat an animal, much less a person, and this is not gossip- over the yrs, btwn my father, my mother and my husband's illnesses, I have first hand experience with tipton co drs and none of it is good. we love dr sikes. he LISTENS to you. most drs don't. his nurse is the best and Kristina is wonderful. they are a great group of people and it will be a SAD day for us when he retires. dr sikes is the BEST around.

55$9o

Posted on October 16th, 2014

Posted on April 3rd, 2013

Horrible!!! Nurse practitioner very rude

Posted on December 19th, 2011

I think when the other Dr. left, Dr. Sikes may have bitten off more than he can chew by taking on double the patients. There's an appointment handed out for every 15 min. Ive been the first appointment and still had to wait thirty min. I been there a total of five times in 2011 waited almost an hour each trip. They always say they were busy.The Dr. changed my medication on a visit; it took three days before it was called in to Walgreen. Bottom line is Dr. Sikes trying to see to many patients, wait time is out the park and good luck on getting your prescription called in.

Posted on October 27th, 2010

I felt that he did no cover what my appt was for, he did an exam not requested and resented by me. He did not address the issues that I was most concerned about in a way that I thought was appropriate

Posted on September 13th, 2010

Dr Sikes is warm and caring and always takes time to properly discuss your problems

Office Practices

Posted on September 6th, 2010

I generally have a good relationship with Dr. Sikes, but more than 60% of the time I see a nurse practicioner rather than Dr. Sikes. If I pay for a physician, I want to see a physician. His office staff is borderline discounteous and the wait times are very lonn

Posted on August 18th, 2017