The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Stanley
Dr. James Stanley, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ann Arbor, MI, with another office in Ann Arbor, MI. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Stanley is affiliated with CS Mott Children's Hospital, St Mary's of Michigan - Medical Center and University of Michigan Health System. Dr. Stanley has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. James Stanley has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. James Stanley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ann Arbor, MI.
Dr. Robert Orourke
Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery
Ann Arbor, MI 0 mi23
Dr. Mark Hemmila
Critical Care Medicine, General Surgery
Ann Arbor, MI 0 mi22
Dr. Timothy Frankel
Surgical Oncology, General Surgery
Ann Arbor, MI 0 mi10