A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Stanley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Stanley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Stanley, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Renovascular Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Stanley graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stanley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stanley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 7 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James C. Stanley practice?
Dr. James Stanley practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons.