Dr. James Todd III MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 24th, 2016
To say 'Thank You' is not enough
Sometimes having a loved one with heart problems can be a traumatic experience. When advanced it can put your family on an extreme emotional roller coaster that you can't get off and find yourself pleading for mercy from a higher power and looking for miracles in modern medicine. It is an unbelievable blessing to have a doctor that communicates on your level, explaining the situation we are now in and what we are doing to get to the next level. When it was touch and go, our doctor lived at the hospital for days making himself available for necessary treatment, calling in his team for middle of the night surgeries. Then on to explanations, detailed as I wanted in layman's terms to really understand what was happening to my other half. Never short on time, always keeping me informed whether by his repeated phone calls to update me or hospital visit. Encouraging but realistic. He would laugh when I'd tell him that to me he was next to God, but those are truthful words. He was holding my beloved's life in his hands. Staff at the PRMC ICU could not have been more qualified and efficient in their care, always checking and charting and knowledgeable of the current condition, paying utmost attention and ready and willing to answer my questions on the wall of monitors charting each vital tied like multiple umbilical cords to my husband's body. Never to interfere with their work that was so important, but needed by me to manage control of my emotions and help eliminate some of the fears. They are angels of mercy in my eyes. Always positive, caring, watchful over their patient. The nurses also sang the praises of these doctors without reservation, they loved working there because of them. Truly a great team. All interaction was so respectful of my husband, tender to our feelings, careful knowing how fragile we both were in this horrible situation all the way through to the end. A simple 'Thank You' to them would never be enough for their support given at a most difficult time. I could not have asked for better and am completely satisfied that every effort was made to bring us to a peaceful ending, which they did.

July 31st, 2012
Dr James C Todd
A wonderful, caring,experienced man, who saved my life along with his associates He is my hero.

January 26th, 2012
I had an excellent experience with Dr. Todd. My surgery went very well and the followup was very good.

January 24th, 2012
Top Drawer!!
My physical heart has only been touched by Dr Todd, and if it ever needs it again, it will be Dr Todd!!!!!

October 28th, 2011
Exceptional!
Dr. Todd is a very knowledgeable physician. Has great bedside manner and Is down to earth. I am happy to recommend him to anyone with any heart issues.

March 27th, 2017