A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Tsai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tsai
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tsai Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Tsai, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsai graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Tsai has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Chungming Tsai MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. James C. Tsai practice?
- Dr. James Tsai has 1 office location.
Dr. James Tsai practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Radiologists.