A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Tsai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tsai
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tsai Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Tsai, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsai graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Tsai has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Chungming Tsai MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. James C. Tsai practice?
- Dr. James Tsai has 1 office location.
Dr. James Tsai practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Radiologists.