A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Tucker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Tucker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tucker
Wound Care Patient Education Learn all about treating healing and non-healing wounds care by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tucker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Tucker, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tucker graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Tucker has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center-Little Rock
- Arkansas Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James C Tucker MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James C. Tucker practice?
- Dr. James Tucker has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Tucker practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Sherwood, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Little Rock, AR.
See Sherwood Orthopedic Surgeons.