A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Tucker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Tucker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tucker
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tucker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Tucker, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tucker graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Tucker has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center-Little Rock
- Arkansas Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James C Tucker MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James C. Tucker practice?
- Dr. James Tucker has 1 office location.
Dr. James Tucker practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Surgeons and Little Rock Orthopedic Surgeons.