A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Wade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Wade is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Wade, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV) Infection
- Infectious Disease
- Lung Cancer
- Mycoses (Fungi)
- Opportunistic Infections
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Viral Pneumonia
- Virus Diseases
- Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wade graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wade has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Eye Institute - Medical College of Wisconsin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James C Wade MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. James C. Wade practice?
- Dr. James Wade has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Wade practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Medical Oncology near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Danville, PA.
See Milwaukee Internists, Milwaukee Infectious Disease Doctors, and Milwaukee Oncologists.