A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Wade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Wade is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wade
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wade Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Wade, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV) Infection
- Infectious Disease
- Lung Cancer
- Mycoses (Fungi)
- Opportunistic Infections
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Viral Pneumonia
- Virus Diseases
- Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wade graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wade has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Eye Institute - Medical College of Wisconsin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James C Wade MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. James C. Wade practice?
- Dr. James Wade has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Wade practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Medical Oncology near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Danville, PA.
See Milwaukee Internists, Milwaukee Infectious Disease Doctors, and Milwaukee Oncologists.