A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Wasson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Wasson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Wasson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Wasson graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Wasson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James C Wasson MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James C. Wasson practice?
- Dr. James Wasson has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Wasson practices Internal Medicine near Nazareth, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Easton, PA and Mount Bethel, PA.
See Nazareth Internists.