A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Wasson is Excellent. Dr. Wasson has been reviewed by 12 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Wasson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wasson graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wasson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke`s HospitalBethlehem
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wasson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 4 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Wasson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James C. Wasson practice?
Dr. James Wasson practices Internal Medicine near Nazareth, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Bethel, PA and Easton, PA.
See Nazareth Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Wasson, Dr. Jaime Wasson, Dr. Santiago Wasson, Dr. Jacques Wasson