A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Watson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Watson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Watson, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Liver Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Stomach Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Watson graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Watson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fox Chase Cancer Center
- American Oncologic Hospital TA Fox Chase Cancer Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Watson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James C. Watson practice?
Dr. James Watson practices Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.