Learn more about Dr. James Watson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Watson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Watson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Watson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Watson, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Liver Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Stomach Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Watson graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Watson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fox Chase Cancer Center
- American Oncologic Hospital TA Fox Chase Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Christopher Watson FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James C. Watson practice?
- Dr. James Watson has 1 office location.
Dr. James Watson practices Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.