Surgical Specialist

Fox Chase Cancer Center
333 Cottman Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19111
215-728-2570
Locations and availability (2)

|  Carcinoid  |  show details
by Ellie H on Apr 19th, 2014

I am a carcinoid patient. Dr. Watson is knowledge of this rare neuroendocrine tumor disease. Dr. Watson performed a bowel resection in order to remove my primary tumor. He is upfront with his conversations and answers all of my questions in depth. I have a lot of trust and faith in him.

|  One of most caring and compassionate people I have ever met...  |  show details
Jul 19th, 2011

Dr. Watson has got to be one of the most impressive doctors that I have ever met. I've had a lot of doctors' appointments copncerning my diagnosis, but in one visit he educated me more than all previous combined. He very carefully explains things in such a straightforward manner that totally puts you at ease...and this is just at the first meeting! His skill as a surgeon allowed him to tackle my diagnosis, which was one of the most complex cancer situations, with ease. I will forever be grateful Dr. Watson and his staff at Fox Chase.

|  saved my life  |  show details
Apr 1st, 2011

Dr Watson took my case after other Doctors refused to do the surgery.If this was not done I would not be alive.He and his team were great as was EVERYONE at Fox Chase was.