Surgical Specialist

Carcinoid show details Carcinoid
by Ellie H on Apr 19th, 2014

I am a carcinoid patient. Dr. Watson is knowledge of this rare neuroendocrine tumor disease. Dr. Watson performed a bowel resection in order to remove my primary tumor. He is upfront with his conversations and answers all of my questions in depth. I have a lot of trust and faith in him.

One of most caring and compassionate people I have ever met... show details One of most caring and compassionate people I have ever met...
Jul 19th, 2011

Dr. Watson has got to be one of the most impressive doctors that I have ever met. I've had a lot of doctors' appointments copncerning my diagnosis, but in one visit he educated me more than all previous combined. He very carefully explains things in such a straightforward manner that totally puts you at ease...and this is just at the first meeting! His skill as a surgeon allowed him to tackle my diagnosis, which was one of the most complex cancer situations, with ease. I will forever be grateful Dr. Watson and his staff at Fox Chase.

saved my life show details saved my life
Apr 1st, 2011

Dr Watson took my case after other Doctors refused to do the surgery.If this was not done I would not be alive.He and his team were great as was EVERYONE at Fox Chase was.