Learn more about Dr. James Watson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Watson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Watson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Watson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Watson, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Watson graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Watson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Clare Hospital
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James C Watson MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James C. Watson practice?
- Dr. James Watson has 6 office locations.
Dr. James Watson practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Edmonds, WA and Bothell, WA.
See Seattle Surgeons.