A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Watson, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Watson graduated from University of California at San Francisco.More Education & Awards
Dr. Watson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
- St. Clare Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Watson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Watson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James C. Watson practice?
Dr. James Watson practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, and Internal Medicine near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Bothell, WA and Edmonds, WA.
See Seattle Surgeons and Seattle Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Watson, Dr. Jaime Watson, Dr. Santiago Watson, Dr. Jacques Watson