A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Webb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Webb is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Webb
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Webb, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Webb graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Webb has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Mooresville
- St. Francis Hospital - Beech Grove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James C Webb MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James C. Webb practice?
- Dr. James Webb has 1 office location.
Dr. James Webb practices Family Medicine near Greenwood, IN.
See Greenwood Family Physicians.