A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Webb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Webb is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Webb
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Webb Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Webb, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Webb graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Webb has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Mooresville
- St. Francis Hospital - Beech Grove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James C Webb MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James C. Webb practice?
- Dr. James Webb has 1 office location.
Dr. James Webb practices Family Medicine near Greenwood, IN.
See Greenwood Family Physicians.