A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James West:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James West is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James West, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. West graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. West has 2 hospital affiliations:
- National Naval Medical Center - Bethesda
- Naval Hospital Camp Pendleton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Curtis West MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. James C. West practice?
- Dr. James West has 1 office location.
Dr. James West practices Psychiatry near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda Psychiatrists.