Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James West Jr
Dr. James West Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Topeka, KS, with other offices in Lenexa, KS and Kansas City, MO. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. West is affiliated with VA Eastern Kansas Health Care System-Colmery-O'Neil VA Medical Center, Miami County Hospital and Saint Luke`s Cancer Institute. He speaks English.
Dr. James West Jr has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
Dr. James West Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Topeka, KS.