A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James West:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James West is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James West, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. West graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. West has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
- Miami County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Culbert West MD is a male Urologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. James C. West practice?
- Dr. James West has 2 office locations.
Dr. James West practices Urology near Lenexa, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, MO.
See Lenexa Urologists.