A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Wolf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Wolf is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Wolf, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolf graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Wolf has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James C Wolf MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James C. Wolf practice?
- Dr. James Wolf has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Wolf practices Family Medicine near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lititz, PA.
See Lancaster Primary Care Doctors.