A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Wolf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Wolf is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Wolf, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolf graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Wolf has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wolf accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James C. Wolf practice?
Dr. James Wolf practices Family Medicine near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lititz, PA.
See Lancaster Family Physicians.