A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Yee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Yee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Yee, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yee graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Yee has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Folsom
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James C Yee MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. James C. Yee practice?
- Dr. James Yee has 1 office location.
Dr. James Yee practices Otolaryngology near Folsom, CA.
See Folsom Otolaryngologists.