A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Yee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Yee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yee
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Yee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Yee, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yee graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Yee has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital of Folsom
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James C Yee MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. James C. Yee practice?
- Dr. James Yee has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Yee practices Otolaryngology near Folsom, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Cameron Park, CA and Carmichael, CA.
See Folsom Otolaryngologists.