A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Cabell, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabell graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.More Education & Awards
Dr. Cabell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Zale Lipshy University Hospital
- Parkland Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cabell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Cabell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James F. Cabell practice?
Dr. James Cabell practices Diagnostic Radiology near Tyler, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Meridian, MS.
See Tyler Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Cabell, Dr. Jacob Cabell, Dr. Jacques Cabell, Dr. Jaime Cabell