A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Cabell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Cabell, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabell graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Cabell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Winnsboro
- Mother Francis Hospital-Jacksonville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James F Cabell MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. James F. Cabell practice?
- Dr. James Cabell has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Cabell practices Diagnostic Radiology near Tyler, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lindale, TX and Forest, MS.
See Tyler Radiologists.