A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Cabell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cabell
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cabell Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Cabell, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabell graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Cabell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Winnsboro
- Mother Francis Hospital-Jacksonville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James F Cabell MD and PHD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. James F. Cabell practice?
- Dr. James Cabell has 1 office location.
Dr. James Cabell practices Diagnostic Radiology near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Radiologists.