Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor
Video profile

3.0

Dr Cable show details Dr Cable
by VIcki on Feb 5th, 2016

in 1 visit, Dr Cable was able to tell me what was wrong with me and it made sense to me, after years of being told something else that just never seemed to be quite right. he listens to you and answers your questions in a way you can understand

Jul 16th, 2015

It was so good to see a doctor who cared about me and really wanted to help me.

Disappointing and a waste of time and $ show details Disappointing and a waste of time and $
Jun 11th, 2013

Did not answer patient's questions, was not paying attention to description of symptoms. When I asked the x-ray technician if he would also include the neck, he said the dr did not ask for it. Of course, when he finally agree to ask for the neck x-ray, that is where the problem was. Bedside manners are very poor but one can live with that if at least the rest (diagnostics, etc) make up for it, but this is not the case.

Good Doctor show details Good Doctor
Sep 20th, 2011

I got injured at work so it is kinda hard to deal with workers comp. Dr. Cable has been nothing but wonderful to me. He spent a lot of times with me and give me great advise. I asked him if he would refer me to get some Accupunture and he did. To be honest I never thought a western Dr. would refer me to do Accupunture but Dr. Cable went out of his way to write up a recommendation to get that treatment done.

Finally show details Finally
Jul 18th, 2011

I finally found a doctor who truly seemed to care about his patient's. He sat down and listen to me explain the problems I am having and never seemed like he was trying to rush me. I have been to several back specialist and I am sure he will be the one.

Don't waste your time show details Don't waste your time
Nov 13th, 2010

If you're really in need of some help, stay away fromo this guy. I'm fighting a t11 compression fracture as well as cervical listhesis and he decides that my best course of treatment is to lecture me about "sucking it up" and "learn to live with the pain". I walked out during his rant. Waste of time seeing him.

Almost Killed Me show details Almost Killed Me
by He knows me. on Sep 21st, 2009

This guy misdiagnosed me, gave me Oxycontin on a first visit, after I showed him my medical records from my previous pain management that I had a full prescription of Oxycodone, and was there to find out how to resolve the back pain WITHOUT PAIN medication.After I told him I threw out the Herion he gave me, and requested pain meds without Opiates in it, he gave me Darvon. This helped a little for a couple of days. He milked me for a MRI, and then accused me of being a drug addict (After I told him I did not want the methadone he offered), and had not taken any Opiates in almost two weeks, but was in severe pain. He then tried to pawn me off on a back specialist, which he claims to be. He has no intention on helping me resolve the issue as to why I have severe back pain, and treated me very rudely. Go to him if you are seeking drugs, and not solutions, or medical help.