A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Caddell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Caddell is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Caddell graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Caddell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- North Central Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Donald Caddell DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James D. Caddell practice?
- Dr. James Caddell has 1 office location.
Dr. James Caddell practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Primary Care Doctors.