Learn more about Dr. James Caddell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Caddell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Caddell graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Caddell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- North Central Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Caddell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Unicare - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James D. Caddell practice?
Dr. James Caddell practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians.