A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Cady:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Cady is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Cady, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cady graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Cady has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Neshoba County General Hospital
- Jeff Anderson Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Donald Cady MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James D. Cady practice?
- Dr. James Cady has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Cady practices Family Medicine near Meridian, MS.
See Meridian Family Physicians.