Dr. James Cahill Jr Is this you?

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. James Cahill Jr?

Who puts a 13 year old on xanax!

Posted on July 25th, 2015

This doctor made it sound like I wanted to harm myself to my parents and called me a hypochondriac. At the age of 13 years old he put me on xanax and prozac. It took me 17 years to get off of antidepressants that I never needed.

Posted on September 4th, 2013

This man dismissed my adverse drug side effects when I had been "mis-treated" by another quack Dr. -- then called it "mental illness". This Dr. is prone to making medical mistakes and misdiagnosis. Avoid his mh "care" as he will only belittle you, stigmatize you -- then psychiatrize you for being a human being. He'll then give you more dangerous Rx's that will make you drool from the mouth, cause damage to all organs of your body and make you gain weight. Down the road, you'' develop diabetes from these harmful drugs that cured nothing. He will only do more harm than good, in the name of "help".