Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Cain
Dr. James Cain, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pittsburgh, PA, with other offices in Morgantown, WV and Pittsburgh, PA (and 1 other location). He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Cain is affiliated with Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh of UPMC, UPMC Passavant and UPMC South Side. He speaks English.
Dr. James Cain has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Dr. James Cain is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.
Dr. Sanford Littwin
Pittsburgh, PA 0 mi13
Dr. Daniel Kass
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Pittsburgh, PA 0 mi18
Dr. Sachin Yende
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Pittsburgh, PA 0 mi18