A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Callahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Callahan is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Callahan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Callahan graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Callahan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Women and Children`s Hospital of Buffalo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Michael Callahan MD is a male Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James M. Callahan practice?
- Dr. James Callahan has 7 office locations.
Dr. James Callahan practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Syracuse, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fulton, NY and Newtown, PA.
See Syracuse Pediatricians and Syracuse Emergency Physicians.