The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Calland
Dr. James Calland, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Charlottesville, VA. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Calland is affiliated with University of Virginia Medical Center, Uva Medical Center and University Of Virginia Health System. Dr. Calland has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. James Calland has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. James Calland is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charlottesville, VA.
Dr. Jeffrey Young
Charlottesville, VA 0 mi28
Dr. Daniel Maluf
Transplant Surgery, General Surgery
Charlottesville, VA 0 mi24
Dr. Young Shin Kim
Family Medicine, General Surgery
Charlottesville, VA 0 mi8