A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Calland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Calland is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Calland
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Calland Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Calland, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Calland graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Calland has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Virginia Medical Center
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Forrest Calland MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. James F. Calland practice?
- Dr. James Calland has 1 office location.
Dr. James Calland practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Surgeons.