A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Calmes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Calmes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Calmes, MBA, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Calmes graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Calmes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Michael Calmes MBA and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Calmes practice?
- Dr. James Calmes has 1 office location.
Dr. James Calmes practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Internists and Lubbock Rheumatologists.