A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Calmes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Calmes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Calmes
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Calmes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Calmes, MBA, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Calmes graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Calmes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Michael Calmes MBA and MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Calmes practice?
- Dr. James Calmes has 1 office location.
Dr. James Calmes practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Internists and Lubbock Rheumatologists.