Internists, Rheumatologist
Arthritis & Osteoporosis Associates
5220 80th St
Lubbock, TX 79424
806-771-2400
Locations and availability (1)

|  Wonderful Doctor  |  show details
by Kelly Clark on Apr 2nd, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Calmes since January of 2006 when I was first diagnosed with RA. He is an amazing doctor and I have recommended him to several friends. He is the most compassionate and caring doctor I have ever been to. He listens to me and allows me plenty of time to ask and receive answers to all of my questions. His staff is amazing as well. I drive every 6 months to see him for a little over 2 hours each way...well worth it!

Jul 10th, 2012

The most caring, compassionate doctor I have ever been to.

Jun 9th, 2012

Don't waste your time with this doctor.

Dec 9th, 2010

I was completely satisfied with my first visit to Dr. Calmes. I highly recommend him to my family and friends. He seems to be a very caring and kind doctor. His staff was equally as caring. Everyone seemed to me to be very professional. I cannot say enough good about this doctor and his staff.

|  Rescheduling Appointments  |  show details
by Ghronda Tarpley on Feb 21st, 2010

I have had to reschedule my Mother's appointment due to illness within the family. Staff was extremely accommodating. She lives 175 miles from Dr. Calmes office. Staff and Dr. Calmes are always very cogniznant of the distance and the fact that family members schedules to drive our mother to the appointments.When working with other doctors, Dr. Calmes' staff always works with us and provides any data requested.He listens and is very willing to answer any questions that we have.

|  Hard to get an appointment  |  show details
by A former patient on May 22nd, 2008

I have been a patient several years. I had an appointment with him last May but cancelled because I had to have a knee replaced. When I was desperate to see him this May, I was told because I did not keep my appointment last May that I would have to signup as a new patient! Not very considerate of them I say!