A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Cammack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Cammack is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Cammack graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Cammack has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- TX Tech Physicians Associates
- Lincoln County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Thomas Cammack MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Urology.
- Where does Dr. James T. Cammack practice?
- Dr. James Cammack has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Cammack practices Surgery and Urology near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Abilene, TX.
See Lubbock Surgeons and Lubbock Urologists.