Learn more about Dr. James Campion:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Campion is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Campion, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Campion graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Campion has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Woman's Christian Association
- Westfield Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Patterson Campion MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. James P. Campion practice?
- Dr. James Campion has 1 office location.
Dr. James Campion practices Gastroenterology near Jamestown, NY.
See Jamestown Gastroenterologists.