A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Cane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Cane is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Uterine Lesion Removal
Education & Awards
Dr. Cane graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Cane has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James H Cane FACOG and MD is a male Gynecologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. James H. Cane practice?
- Dr. James Cane has 1 office location.
Dr. James Cane practices Gynecology near Mechanicsville, VA.
See Mechanicsville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.