A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Caplin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Caplin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Caplin graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Caplin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Driscoll Children's Hospital
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-Sh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Alan Caplin MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Clinical & Laboratory Immunology, Dermatology, Pediatrics, Pediatric Allergy & Immunology, and Clinical & Laboratory Immunology.
- Where does Dr. James A. Caplin practice?
- Dr. James Caplin has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Caplin practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Clinical & Laboratory Immunology, Dermatology, Pediatrics, Pediatric Allergy & Immunology, and Clinical & Laboratory Immunology near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Allergists, Corpus Christi Dermatologists, and Corpus Christi Pediatricians.