A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Caplin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Caplin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caplin
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Caplin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Caplin graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Caplin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Driscoll Children's Hospital
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-So
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Alan Caplin MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Clinical & Laboratory Immunology, Dermatology, Pediatrics, Pediatric Allergy & Immunology, and Clinical & Laboratory Immunology.
- Where does Dr. James A. Caplin practice?
- Dr. James Caplin has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Caplin practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Clinical & Laboratory Immunology, Dermatology, Pediatrics, Pediatric Allergy & Immunology, and Clinical & Laboratory Immunology near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Allergists, Corpus Christi Dermatologists, and Corpus Christi Pediatricians.