Dr. James Caplin, MD
Allergy & Immunology Specialist, Dermatologist (skin), Pediatrician, Pediatric Specialist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
May 18th, 2016

In my first appointment with Dr. Caplin, I met the doctor. He introduced himself and we spoke for a few minutes. After that, he left and I never saw him again. I had several appointments after my first one, but Dr. Caplin didn't see me, it was always someone else, not sure of their title. I realize, his clinic is a " walk in clinic", but after waiting for 3 hours to see someone, and they weren't sure which room I should be in, I had enough, especially when I wasn't allowed to see the results of some skin tissue test that were sent out, unless I made another "paid" appointment. I expected to see Dr. Caplin and to be treated by him, not someone else.

by Debbie P. on Dec 10th, 2015

Dr. Caplin tested me for allergies when I went to get a spot on my skin checked. He said I as very allergic and put me on allergy shots. After 2 years, I decided to get a 2nd opinion. The new doctor retested me, and I have NO allergies. I have non- allergic rhinitis which is treated with nose sprays. I won't return to this provider & won't recommend him. I've been told that everyone that goes to him ends up on allergy shots. I have a feeling it's very probable.

Great clinic show details Great clinic
by Happy Patient on Aug 29th, 2014

They are fast helpful And they are always smiling and are always professional. They are great at working with people with financial assistance. They understand and they put patient care first

Very Pleased mother. show details Very Pleased mother.
by D. Velasco on May 2nd, 2014

My daughter had very severe eczema all over her body that was caused by allergies and Dr. Caplin and his staff helped her get relief. If I could, I would show you the before and after photos. My quality of life has been so much better since my daughter’s treatment. Dr. Caplin’s staff was ready to be of service. My daughter is so happy going to his office. I know that sometimes Dr. Caplin rushes through our visits but it does not bother me because I know he is so busy helping so many other people that need his help. What really matters is how his office teams up to work with him to get the results that are so much needed for my daughter. I have met so many other people in his office that are so happy with his treatment plan.

Apr 25th, 2013

I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR TO ANYBODY. FIRST OFF, HE IS NOT BOARD CERTIFIED! HE DOES NOT SPEND TIME WITH HIS PATIENTS. HIS STAFF IS HORRIBLE AND LOUD. THE OFFICE IN GENERAL IS HORRIBLE! HE SHOULD RETIRE!

Best Allergist In Town show details Best Allergist In Town
by J.S.P and LVS-P in Corpus Christi on Mar 10th, 2010

Dr. Caplin has done wonders for my son with 3 Skin Disorders and Allergies. My son was unable to work...after a timeframe of treatments my son has returned to work and WE are THANKFUL to him and his staff. I have now become a patient of his for my Nasal Allergies. Wonderful Doctor.