James A. Caplin, MD
Allergy & Immunology Specialist, Dermatologist (skin), Pediatrician, Pediatric Specialist

Central City
Corpus Christi Allergy & Asthma Center
2502 Morgan Avenue
Corpus Christi, TX 78405
(361) 888-6782
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
 |  Great clinic  |  show details
by Happy Patient on Aug 29th, 2014

They are fast helpful And they are always smiling and are always professional. They are great at working with people with financial assistance. They understand and they put patient care first

|  Very Pleased mother.  |  show details
by D. Velasco on May 2nd, 2014

My daughter had very severe eczema all over her body that was caused by allergies and Dr. Caplin and his staff helped her get relief. If I could, I would show you the before and after photos. My quality of life has been so much better since my daughter’s treatment. Dr. Caplin’s staff was ready to be of service. My daughter is so happy going to his office. I know that sometimes Dr. Caplin rushes through our visits but it does not bother me because I know he is so busy helping so many other people that need his help. What really matters is how his office teams up to work with him to get the results that are so much needed for my daughter. I have met so many other people in his office that are so happy with his treatment plan.

|  doctor money  |  show details
by caplin patient on Oct 28th, 2013

just read others bad review.

|  show details
Apr 25th, 2013

I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR TO ANYBODY. FIRST OFF, HE IS NOT BOARD CERTIFIED! HE DOES NOT SPEND TIME WITH HIS PATIENTS. HIS STAFF IS HORRIBLE AND LOUD. THE OFFICE IN GENERAL IS HORRIBLE! HE SHOULD RETIRE!

|  THIS MAN DOES NOT CARE ABOUT PATIENTS!  |  show details
Nov 16th, 2010

I have suffered with acne for over 13 years. Unfortunatly, I did not have a steady insurance until now. Up until my visit to this office I had tried various perscribed treatments for acne, including long term antiboitics, topicals, and birth control. Acutane had been mentioned but never attempted for my fear of the side effects. I had repeated an antibiotic treatment with another practioner in his office. This last visit I expressed my want to try accutane and frustration with failed prevoious treatments. He refused to listen talking above what I had to say perscribing yet another round of antibiotics, birth control, and UV light treatments available at his office for $23 a pop. He cares more about keeping you as a patient than truly helping.

|  Best Allergist In Town  |  show details
by J.S.P and LVS-P in Corpus Christi on Mar 10th, 2010

Dr. Caplin has done wonders for my son with 3 Skin Disorders and Allergies. My son was unable to work...after a timeframe of treatments my son has returned to work and WE are THANKFUL to him and his staff. I have now become a patient of his for my Nasal Allergies. Wonderful Doctor.

|  show details
Aug 26th, 2005 on yahoo.com

Felt very welcomed: First time to go to allegy doctor, which they do specialize in other areas.I went there for skin cancer treatment and felt very relieved with the options that i had.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com