A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Capozzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Capozzi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Capozzi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Capozzi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Capozzi, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Elder Bone Fractures/Falls
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Capozzi graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Capozzi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Dean Capozzi MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James D. Capozzi practice?
- Dr. James Capozzi has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Capozzi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near East Meadow, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Bethpage, NY.
See East Meadow Surgeons.