A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Capozzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Capozzi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Capozzi
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Capozzi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Capozzi, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Elder Bone Fractures/Falls
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Capozzi graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Capozzi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Dean Capozzi MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James D. Capozzi practice?
- Dr. James Capozzi has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Capozzi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near East Meadow, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Bethpage, NY.
See East Meadow Surgeons.