A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Caputo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Caputo, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Caputo, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Pelvic Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Caputo graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Caputo has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Richard Caputo MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. James R. Caputo practice?
- Dr. James Caputo has 1 office location.
Dr. James Caputo practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Obstetricians & Gynecologists.