inactive

Dr. James Caputo MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Syracuse, NY

February 16th, 2013
Best Doc I've Ever Had
He takes time with his patients. He talks to you. If you have questions, he will listen and answer them. You can tell how much he loves his work, because the passion is in the way he shares his knowledge with you. His staff are wonderful, very sweet and kind. He delivered two of my children beautifully, and one of them he even had some residents in there, sharing his wisdom with them! He loves teaching. He does not bully you, and he cares about your birth plan. I just can't recommend him highly enough.

February 12th, 2013
DR Caputo and his staff are very professional and have a gift of making you feel as if you are their most important patient. He is extremely knowledgeable and compassionate and I have never felt rushed through my visit. I recently had a surgical procedure performed by Dr Caputo and my recovery was remarkable. He also delivered my youngest 2 children with great skill where as my recovery was unbelievably shorter than from the other children. I would certainly recommend him to everyone I know---and I have!

July 4th, 2010
Compasionate
A great caring doctor who goes the extra mile to ensure his patients well being. His style of caring, friendship, and commitment to his patients caused him undo suffering at the hands of his peers. I am proud to be a patient of Dr. Caputo and am glad he is holding his head high and back at work.