A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Caralis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Caralis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Caralis graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Caralis has 33 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Caralis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 21 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James Caralis practice?
Dr. James Caralis practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Cardiology near Pontiac, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saginaw, MI and Birmingham, MI.
See Pontiac Surgeons, Pontiac Cardiothoracic Surgeons, and Pontiac Cardiologists.