A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Caralis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Caralis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Caralis graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Caralis has 30 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Caralis DO and MD is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James Caralis practice?
- Dr. James Caralis has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Caralis practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Pontiac, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Birmingham, MI and Saginaw, MI.
See Pontiac Surgeons.