A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Caraway:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caraway
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Caraway Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Caraway, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Caraway graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Caraway has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
- Baptist Medical Center - Beaches
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Spence Caraway MD is a male Radiologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. James S. Caraway practice?
- Dr. James Caraway has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Caraway practices Radiology near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Radiologists.