A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Caraway:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caraway
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Caraway Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Caraway, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Caraway graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Caraway has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
- Baptist Medical Center - Beaches
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Spence Caraway MD is a male Radiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. James S. Caraway practice?
- Dr. James Caraway has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Caraway practices Radiology near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Radiologists.