A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Cardwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Cardwell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Cardwell, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Cardwell graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Cardwell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation
- Kenner Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Cardwell MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Frederick Cardwell practice?
- Dr. Frederick Cardwell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Cardwell practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Raceland, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Cut Off, LA.
See Raceland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.