Learn more about Dr. James Carey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Carey, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder Dislocation
Education & Awards
Dr. Carey graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Carey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Graduate Hospital
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Carey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James P. Carey practice?
Dr. James Carey practices Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Nashville, TN and Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Philadelphia Surgeons and Philadelphia Sports Medicine Doctors.