The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Carey
Dr. James Carey, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Carey is affiliated with Pennsylvania Hospital, University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian and Graduate Hospital. Dr. Carey has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. James Carey has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. James Carey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. David Glaser
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi23
Dr. David Bozentka
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi30
Dr. Neil Sheth
Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi10