A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Carnahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carnahan
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Carnahan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Carnahan graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Carnahan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bay Pines Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Bay Pines Va Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James A Carnahan MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. James A. Carnahan practice?
- Dr. James Carnahan has 1 office location.
Dr. James Carnahan practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Bradenton, FL.
See Bradenton Internists and Bradenton Pulmonologists.