A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Carpenter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Carpenter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Carpenter, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lead Poisoning
Education & Awards
Dr. Carpenter graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James William Carpenter MD is a male Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. James W. Carpenter practice?
- Dr. James Carpenter has 1 office location.
- Dr. James Carpenter practices Pediatrics near Edwards Afb, CA.