A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Carr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Carr is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carr
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Carr Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Pain
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fusion
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Carr graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Carr has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Twin Cities Community Hospital
- Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center
- UC Davis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James B Carr MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. James B. Carr practice?
- Dr. James Carr has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Carr practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Templeton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Columbia, SC.
See Templeton Surgeons and Templeton Orthopedic Surgeons.