A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Carr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Carr is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carr
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carr Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Pain
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fusion
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Carr graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Carr has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Twin Cities Community Hospital
- Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center
- UC Davis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James B Carr MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. James B. Carr practice?
- Dr. James Carr has 1 office location.
Dr. James Carr practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near San Luis Obispo, CA.
See San Luis Obispo Orthopedic Surgeons and San Luis Obispo Surgeons.