The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Carraway
Dr. James Carraway, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Virginia Beach, VA. He has 51 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Plastic Surgery. Dr. Carraway is affiliated with Sentara Williamsburg Regional Medical Center, Sentara Careplex Hospital and Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital. Dr. Carraway has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. James Carraway has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
Dr. James Carraway is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Virginia Beach, VA.
Dr. Joan Rose
Surgery of the Hand, General Surgery
Virginia Beach, VA 0.16 mi36
Dr. Travis Polk
Critical Care Medicine, General Surgery
Norfolk, VA 0.75 mi11
Dr. David Blake
General Surgery, Trauma Surgery
Norfolk, VA 0.75 mi27