Dr. James Carraway Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Carraway?

Exceptional care!

Posted on August 23rd, 2016

I completely trusted the man inside the doctor which is so important. My experience was that his skill as a doctor matches his Gold Star level of care towards his patients.. I had a nose shaping procedure and one week out I not only love the result, but I can't even see a scar! What a lovely experience :)

Highly skilled for eye-related surgeries

Posted on January 15th, 2016

I'm so grateful I've found Dr. Carraway. He was recommended to me by another doctor from another part of the world, who has seen his work. I had an awful surgeon graft fat (his own decision while I was sedated) under my eyes, and the fat never melted/settled. So I had large lumps under both eyes for 3+ years. Fat removal from the periorbital area requires skill and specialized experience, which is very rare to find. I went to Virginia just to have him correct a botched job, which he did very well. This review is almost 5 years after Dr. Carraway performed the surgery, and I'm still just as grateful as day 1.

Posted on August 22nd, 2015

A doctor who loves and cares for his patients. He knows what he's doing. He loves his work and does it for the love of it and never for the money! Will not oversell and will not do what you don't need. Fixes others mistakes!

Breast Lift

Posted on April 18th, 2014

I went to Dr. Carraway at the request of a very close friend when looking for a plastic surgeon. I paid double what my niece and friend paid and was not satisfied at all. My breasts were larger than I requested and I have had back pains ever since. I was also left with a dent showing where the implants are when wearing certain swimsuit tops. Everyone I showed them to said he did not lift them and it seemed that he could care less about me. He really turned me against plastic surgery.

eye lid surgery.

Posted on July 6th, 2012

I went to Dr. Carraway to have my eyes done. He took out too much fat from my eyes, left bumps of fat below my eyes and exposed my tear glands. My eyes looked much better before the surgery. My tear glands did not show before; now they do, I have a big bump on the outer corners of my eyes. He aged me ten years.

A Skilled Surgeon!

Posted on October 4th, 2011

Dr. Carraway is a talented and skilled plastic surgeon. I have had facelift, browlift, necklift and blepharoplasty done by him, and I am highly pleased. He gives you a very natural look and is not happy until you are happy with your results. The office staff is courtesy and professional -- I always felt well cared for. Dr. Carraway is well trained with many years of experience and is especially expert in dealing with the eyes. I cannot recommend him highly enough.

I love Dr. Carraway!

Posted on April 19th, 2011

I have had upper eyelid surgery in addition to mini-facelift, necklift, and browlift. He is well trained and up-to-date on surgical techniques and safety. As a conservative surgeon, he is careful not to do too much and is more than willing to go back for secondary surgery if the results are not as he feels they should be. The front desk staff is professional and pleasant, and his nurses are very competent. My results were excellent. I cannot recommend him highly enough. You will not be disappointed if you choose Dr. Carraway to navigate your pathway to aesthetic rejuvenation.

He

Posted on February 28th, 2011

Posted on May 26th, 2010

Dr Carraway is a very caring and skilled doctor.

Posted on August 6th, 2009

He's terrific.....none better. Consummate professional.

Posted on May 4th, 2009

Carraway great, staff at front desk great, op staff poor

Posted on February 2nd, 2017