Dr. James Carthron Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Carthron?

August 24th, 2017

Lack Of Ethics

Rude, and absolutely no bedside manner or Compassion. He won't even let the patient speak when it's something critical to the care of...he shows up to the office hours late. Wait time was 4.5. Hours and all he did was yell and belittle the patient. I hope no one else had this experience. Lack of Care and I feel he's only in it for the $$. Walking out feeling worse than when I went in wasn't at all what I expected. Wasted my whole day to sit and feel shunned and rejected.

May 12th, 2017

Long wait time was there 4 hours and was treated horrible by a nurse the last time I was there

January 11th, 2017

fast, efficient, attentive and very accommodating. The entire staff was very helpful and polite,

June 5th, 2014

I highly recommend this doctor

I was going to one of these doctors for 5 years because of the massive headache I had going on with me. Every time I would see my old doctor all he did was giving me some meds that calm my headache for awhile and after a few month I become immune to the meds and my doses had to be increased, all my old doctor was saying was he think am under some stress.a good buddy of mine told me about DOCTOR James Carthron ,I gave them a call but he couldn't get me in the same day but he gave me the next day visit.the crazy part about it is that he was able to determine what was wrong with me in a week after all the tests and lab work and I was really happy but sad that my personal doc was not able to determine in five years.as for me I thank doc James Carthron for knowing my diagnosis so I can be treated for that .I sure will be going there to see him again and sure will tell anybody who's looking for a great doctor and a honest one. try him and see for yourself

April 1st, 2014

Patient

This has to be one of the first time Doctors if you would like to call him this with the worst Bedside manner that I have ever met. When he walked into my room he was not worried about my prognosis he was just worried about my insurance cause I had none and was admitted by the hospital and spent 3 night's he entered my room and was not concerned about my condition. He told me without any insurance no Doctors at Covenant Hospital would be willing to help me a t all and that it was not a sympothy hospital and I would not receive treatment with no insurance and that I was taking up a bed that was $2,000.00 a night and he was releasing me to go home at 6:00 pm and I told him I had no ride home he told me I needed to find one anyway and proceeded to tell me if I wanted a sympothy hospital that I should have went to St.Mary's. And all the time he was talking he never checked me once and I asked him again what I should do to get help cause I was scared of not knowing what I should do to get help he told me get Insurance. And this man calls him a professional and tells you no one will help you with no insurance should not have a medical license for his rudeness to patients who cant afford to pay. And I am sure Covenant Hospital would be proud to know they have a Doctor who treats his patients like animals at a veterinary hospital his dimmer mad me sick and I am planning on persuing this more with the Michigan Medical Board of Review.

December 1st, 2012

James A. Crandall

I have known dr.carthron since 2008,ihave known him to be a careing,knowelageable doctor and i as his patient have felt i was his number one priority i am very pleased that dr. carthron has opened a new office in saginaw.i have had one appointment since he has opened and i look foreward to my next visit. good luck dr. carthron and staff.

February 29th, 2012

Unprofessional don't care about the patients just wants you're insurance I didnt get my meds just a bill big scam I don't understand how the state of Michigan allow him to countinue to practice

December 22nd, 2010

This doctor has a terrible, impersonal bedside manner and completely lacks compassion

I hope other people will take the time to make others aware of this doctor. I can't possibly be the only one out there with this opinion.

July 12th, 2017