A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Carver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Carver is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carver
Education & Awards
Dr. Carver graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Carver has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jane Phillips Medical Center
- Jane Phillips Nowata Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James M Carver MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James M. Carver practice?
- Dr. James Carver has 1 office location.
Dr. James Carver practices Family Medicine near Bartlesville, OK.
See Bartlesville Primary Care Doctors.