Internists
Video profile
547 N Justice St
Hendersonville, NC 28739
828-692-5096
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  All Accolades  |  show details
by Carl & Paula Matthews on Jul 14th, 2014

We had just moved back to town in 1985, so I know we were some of his first patients. With his wisdom, knowledege, and God's Love, he has pulled both of us through some impossible situations. He is the most dediacted person I have ever known. Impossibe to rate him other than way over your chart.

|  GREAT DOCTOR  |  show details
by Jan All3n on Jan 6th, 2014

He is the best doctor I have ever been to..... He has helped me with my problems and wonderful with my parents!!! Highly recommend. ?.wouldnt go to any other doctor!!

|  Best Physician in Hendersonville!  |  show details
by Gregory Leng on Oct 26th, 2013

Dr. Caserio is the best physician I have ever had. He has extensive medical knowledge and a large client list. His whole staff is as professional as possible. He not only knows medicine, he cares about each patient and it shows every visit I have made to him. I have been with him for about eight years and I am in the office at least once every 2 weeks for my personal care. I highly recommend Dr. James J. Caserio to you. I do not recommend someone or something unless, I feel it is deserving of the recommendation. I am grateful to be a patient and appreciate his professional and personal care.

|  Thanks to Dr. Caserio  |  show details
Jun 12th, 2012

I have had multiple illnesses in the last three years that are chronic conditions. I am a regular at the office as I have to have follow-up labs and office visits regularly. Dr. Caserio is always comprehensive when I come in and assesses each condition before drawing conclusions. I am on significant medication and he is care to check for adverse reactions before prescribing new ones. It is easy to get an appointment when I need to come in. He is very thorough and on top of my health issues. I would trust him and no other with my life and health.

|  mr. Douglas Moore  |  show details
Jun 7th, 2012

Great guy and Doctor.

|  The kind of doctor you want on your team  |  show details
Mar 11th, 2012

I have multiple health problems and go to many specialists. I also have been evaluated at major medical clinics in previous cities I have lived in. Dr. Caserio is known as a great diagnostician, and he has uncovered health issues for me that others have missed. I feel he is like my gatekeeper, and before I take any important step in healthcare, I want him putting the whole story together in collaboration with my other doctors cause I truly trust him.

|  Uncaring Impatient with Dementia Patients  |  show details
Nov 26th, 2011

He may be a good internist but don't take your elderly family members there if they have depression or dementia or other mental disorders as he has no patience. He callously dismissed my mother with "Oh she has alzheimers" when she first started showing symptoms. He prescribes ativan for her which is a drug used to help forget painful surgeries and also suppresses appetite. Makes dementia worse. He even prescribed it for my Dad who was having trouble sleeping. Caserio doesn't listen to patient and family members and treats my Mother like she's not even in the room. He is arrogant as well.

|  Hard to believe he is a licensed doctor  |  show details
Sep 2nd, 2011

Worst doctor I have known. Apparently openly discussed my (mis)diagnosis with other people without my prior knowledge and consent. Terrible bedside manner. Cold, rude and uncaring. I will be switching doctors for sure. Worst doctor experience ever.

|  excellent doctor!  |  show details
Jun 14th, 2011

I have Dr. Caserio's patient for ten years. I lost my husband a year and a half ago, and I could not have asked for a more caring physician. When my husband could no longer walk to the car, this doctor came to our home to check on him. We could not believe a doctor today would be so considerate. He truly cared about me as well as my husband. His staff goes above and beyond to accomodate when I call for an appointment. If I am sick and need to see the doctor, they always work me into his schedule that day. He also has an excellent nurse practitioner on his staff. He really listens to my symptoms and his diagnosis has always been on target. I feel lucky to be his patient.

|  pleased patient  |  show details
Jul 10th, 2010

I had been to at least three other doctors regarding a number of odd symptoms I had. None were able to help me. I went to Dr. Caserio because he is known as the WNC's most brilliant diagnostician. Sure enough, after one visit and a couple of lab tests, he was able to tell me what was wrong and get me on the appropriate treatment. I will be eternally grateful that this caring physician listened to my symptoms. I feel fortunate that he is my doctor.

|  Dr. Caserio is the BEST  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Jan 30th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Simply THE BEST ! Were it not for this persistent, concerned, professional, and dedicated physician, my life might have been markedly diffe...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Caserio  |  show details
May 6th, 2009

good doctor

|  show details
Jan 18th, 2009

Dr Caserio and staff are very caring and professional, i would not go to any other doctor. He has been our family Dr since he started practicing in Hendersonville. I would reccommend the office to anyone that asks. Dr Caserio is a very knowledgeable in all that he practices. I have NEVER had a bad experience in his office. Thank you Dr Caserio and staff for all you do

|  show details
by wacko on Dec 10th, 2008

He has terrible bedside manner. He is very arrogant. I had been out of work for depression. He accused me of dragging my situation out too long. He also would not let me speak, he kept talking when I was trying to speak. While I was trying to explain to him why I wanted to stay on disability for one more month, he wouldn't let me finish a sentence. I got very upset and started to cry. He told me that I should be thanking him for getting me well. I told him that I thank God for me feeling better. He said that he has been a doctor for almost 30 years and no one has ever talked to him that way. The conversation really got heated and I left being very upset and confused. I am sure he is very upset with me as well. I just don't know where to turn. The fact that I am going back to work doesn't bother me, it's his attitude that I was trying to milk the system.