Dr. James Caserio Jr MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Hendersonville, NC

3.9

September 16th, 2016
Best doctor in the world, a fine christian man, huge heart..everyone of his patient's trust him more than anyone .. HENDERSONVILLE WOULD BE LOST WITHOUT THIS FINE MAN.

August 12th, 2016
Creepy, too familiar, big on himself, if u seem to have money, social connects he the MAN or GREAT insurance and older ur bank acct is your key.

January 21st, 2016
Creepy doctor
Everyone thinks dr caserio is wonderful, he may for old people, if you are young, thin, pretty and just need to hear how wonderful the dr. thinks he is, how attractive u are..he is the dr. I was so creeper out I never could tell him why I came, he was so busy being "important he did not notice, He is old, fat, caters to old,and the wealther the better..BEWARE

January 12th, 2016
Casework supreme egotistic
More involved with telling you how wonderful he is than listening to client lf I had NOT taken my girlfriend elsewhere SHE would have died, still

July 14th, 2014
All Accolades
We had just moved back to town in 1985, so I know we were some of his first patients. With his wisdom, knowledege, and God's Love, he has pulled both of us through some impossible situations. He is the most dediacted person I have ever known. Impossibe to rate him other than way over your chart.

January 6th, 2014
GREAT DOCTOR
He is the best doctor I have ever been to..... He has helped me with my problems and wonderful with my parents!!! Highly recommend. ?.wouldnt go to any other doctor!!

October 26th, 2013
Best Physician in Hendersonville!
Dr. Caserio is the best physician I have ever had. He has extensive medical knowledge and a large client list. His whole staff is as professional as possible. He not only knows medicine, he cares about each patient and it shows every visit I have made to him. I have been with him for about eight years and I am in the office at least once every 2 weeks for my personal care. I highly recommend Dr. James J. Caserio to you. I do not recommend someone or something unless, I feel it is deserving of the recommendation. I am grateful to be a patient and appreciate his professional and personal care.

June 12th, 2012
Thanks to Dr. Caserio
I have had multiple illnesses in the last three years that are chronic conditions. I am a regular at the office as I have to have follow-up labs and office visits regularly. Dr. Caserio is always comprehensive when I come in and assesses each condition before drawing conclusions. I am on significant medication and he is care to check for adverse reactions before prescribing new ones. It is easy to get an appointment when I need to come in. He is very thorough and on top of my health issues. I would trust him and no other with my life and health.

June 7th, 2012
mr. Douglas Moore
Great guy and Doctor.

March 11th, 2012
The kind of doctor you want on your team
I have multiple health problems and go to many specialists. I also have been evaluated at major medical clinics in previous cities I have lived in. Dr. Caserio is known as a great diagnostician, and he has uncovered health issues for me that others have missed. I feel he is like my gatekeeper, and before I take any important step in healthcare, I want him putting the whole story together in collaboration with my other doctors cause I truly trust him.

September 2nd, 2011
Hard to believe he is a licensed doctor
Worst doctor I have known. Apparently openly discussed my (mis)diagnosis with other people without my prior knowledge and consent. Terrible bedside manner. Cold, rude and uncaring. I will be switching doctors for sure. Worst doctor experience ever.

June 14th, 2011
excellent doctor!
I have Dr. Caserio's patient for ten years. I lost my husband a year and a half ago, and I could not have asked for a more caring physician. When my husband could no longer walk to the car, this doctor came to our home to check on him. We could not believe a doctor today would be so considerate. He truly cared about me as well as my husband. His staff goes above and beyond to accomodate when I call for an appointment. If I am sick and need to see the doctor, they always work me into his schedule that day. He also has an excellent nurse practitioner on his staff. He really listens to my symptoms and his diagnosis has always been on target. I feel lucky to be his patient.