Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Casey
Dr. James Casey, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chestnut Hill, MA, with other offices in Brighton, MA and Chestnut Hill, MA. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Casey is affiliated with SMG St Elizabeth's Medical Center, South Shore Hospital and Steward St. Elizabeth's Medical Center. Dr. Casey has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. James Casey has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. James Casey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chestnut Hill, MA.
Dr. Michael Johnstone
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Chestnut Hill, MA 0 mi35
Chestnut Hill, MA 0 mi22
Chestnut Hill, MA 0 mi38