A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Casper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Casper
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Casper Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Casper graduated from Kottayam Medical College.
Dr. Casper has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Queens Hospital Center
- Metropolitan Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Puthamparambil Casper MD is a male Pediatric Oncologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. James P. Casper practice?
- Dr. James Casper has 1 office location.
Dr. James Casper practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Jamaica, NY.
See Jamaica Oncologists.