Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Casper
Dr. James Casper, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in Jamaica, NY. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology and Pediatric Hematology and Oncology. Dr. Casper is affiliated with Jacobi Medical Center, North Central Bronx Hospital and Queens Hospital Center. He speaks English.
Dr. James Casper has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
Dr. James Casper is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Pain Management, Anesthesiology, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
New York, NY
Dr. Jonathan Orr
New York, NY 0 mi24
Dr. Anthony Saviri
New York, NY 0 mi10