A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Castles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Castles graduated from University of Chicago.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Joseph Castles MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. James J. Castles practice?
- Dr. James Castles has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Castles practices Rheumatology near Davis, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA.
See Davis Rheumatologists.