Learn more about Dr. James Castner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Castner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Castner, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Castner graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Castner has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Castner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James J. Castner practice?
Dr. James Castner practices Ophthalmology near Windsor, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomfield, CT.
See Windsor Ophthalmologists.