Learn more about Dr. James Castner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Castner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Castner, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Castner graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Castner has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James J Castner FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James J. Castner practice?
- Dr. James Castner has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Castner practices Ophthalmology near Windsor, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomfield, CT.
See Windsor Ophthalmologists.